I Need Help With Rims

PimpedRX

Hey... I need help... I have asked around and nobody can tell me the answer im looking for. I just turned sixteen and got a 99 rx300. I also have a set of 20 inch momo magnum rims which were given to me. Will they fit my car. If not is there any way i can get them to fit.

Thanks alot

Hey... I need help... I have asked around and nobody can tell me the answer im looking for.  I just turned sixteen and got a 99 rx300.  I also have a set of 20 inch momo magnum rims which were given to me.  Will they fit my car.  If not is there any way i can get them to fit. 

Thanks alot

Go to

http://www.tirerack.com/

and find out what fits your car. Then find out what the Momo's are.

Hey... I need help... I have asked around and nobody can tell me the answer im looking for.  I just turned sixteen and got a 99 rx300.  I also have a set of 20 inch momo magnum rims which were given to me.  Will they fit my car.  If not is there any way i can get them to fit. 

Thanks alot

Go to

I dont see anything on momo magnums... it only gives me 7 rims to choose from and they are only 18 inch tops... can someone do a little more research for me please.

you're gonna need to figure out what offset they are...i don't think there's a real easy way to figure that out unless they told you what offset the are, tho...you should just take off one wheel in back and just see if they fit on there...i got some 20's on my rx and they sit on 245/40/20 tires...i don't remember what my offset was in back (+32 mebbe)...hope that helps...

Thanks alot

Go to

I dont see anything on momo magnums... it only gives me 7 rims to choose from and they are only 18 inch tops... can someone do a little more research for me please.

Thanks alot

See if they have 5x114.3 bolt pattern, +35 offset, 6.5-7.5 inch width. I am not sure how much you can get away with a different offset. You need to adjust the tire size to go with bigger rims.

Thanks alot

See if they have 5x114.3 bolt pattern, +35 offset, 6.5-7.5 inch width. I am not sure how much you can get away with a different offset. You need to adjust the tire size to go with bigger rims.

But they will defintley fit though correct, i just need to make some adjustments?