Altell Bluetooth

DrHCB

I am unable to transmit my phone book from my Motorola V710 to my car. I use Altell and this is the first Bluetooth phone available for Altell. Any suggestions? Is there anyway to enter numbers into the phone book manually?

I am unable to transmit my phone book from my Motorola V710 to my car. I use Altell and this is the first Bluetooth phone available for Altell. Any suggestions? Is there anyway to enter numbers into the phone book manually?

I'm in the process of getting a 2005 LS 430 and also have a new V710 motorola phone from Alltel.....hope it works, will advise as it will be a couple of weeks before my car comes in....

Hunt5

Very interesting...

I know when Motorola released the V710 for Verizon (I have one) they disabled most of the bluetooth functions so customers would have to use their pay per use services to transfer data. Because of that the phone is incapable of transmitting the phonebook to the car just as it is incapable of ringing when connected to the car, and incapable of transmitting signal stregnth info to the car. Everyone hoped when the phone came out for other CDMA carriers like Alltell the Bluetooth would be intact. That may not be the case...