My Unending Lexus Problem...

Mr. Curious

well...lets see the only thing i can think of is maybe one of ur coils is not out-puting too well...check the ohms on it, wont hurt to try.

Honestly i would not go for the beemer...once u start having problems with them its a bit more costly than the SCs and not at easy to deal with, and the heads suck soo bad cross ur fingers ur engine never overheats cuz u'll have a dead beemer.

How's the acceleration on the car? is it idling normally? lots of SC's output those codes so don't be fooled.

well...lets see the only thing i can think of is maybe one of ur coils is not out-puting too well...check the ohms on it, wont hurt to try.

Honestly i would not go for the beemer...once u start having problems with them its a bit more costly than the SCs and not at easy to deal with, and the heads suck soo bad cross ur fingers ur engine never overheats cuz u'll have a dead beemer.

How's the acceleration on the car? is it idling normally? lots of SC's output those codes so don't be fooled.

where should i check it at? i checked the ohms of some wire when i installed the o2 simulator. i actually checked the prices of some of the oem parts ive replaced on my sc, but checked them for a bimmer. sad thing is that all of parts for the bmw are cheaper. i used www.rockauto.com to compare the prices.

the idle is good, acceleration is good.

• 2 weeks later...

the rear speakers on mine wouldn't work because the rear amplifier was dead. i don't know about the other stuff.

my last car was an integra and i loved it. i didn't think i could find a more reliable car than my acura but believe it or not - the lexus has it beat. ok so one is the bottom of the line and the other is the top ... and the integra has 190,000+ miles on it with an original clutch. they're both great cars.

don't give you your lexus! bite the bullet and take it to a dealer to have it fixed.