Rear Height Control sensors replaced now bouncing

I replaced the two rear control sensors at my garage, since the air bags were holding air, but when driving in N, the air pump ran every few minutes.   When I left the car in the garage, in H, the air stayed for days, even when driving in my driveway under 10 mph, it stayed in H, any faster it goes into N and the air pump goes into action.  

Now, after the gargage replaced the 2 Rear Height sensors, the car now bounces when hitting a bump and bottoms out in a pot hole.  The garage did not adjust the vehicle height.  the nut in the threaded area, I believe is the adjusting height.  I want to first try to go Higher,  which direction would I go to for higher?

Also, the airpump is NOT pumping as often as it did before putting in the 2 new height sensors.  Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.  Closest Toyota/Lexus Dealers are over an hour away and I don't want to drive too far if things go south. Thank you, Bill