Wrong map location on Nav

rsell

I have a "new to me" 2017 RX350 F Sport. Everything so far so good until the other day I started the car and as I began driving I noticed the map was showing me over on the coast, about 40+ miles away. I have tried setting the destination to home, marking my home as a reference point and anything else I could think of but it still wants to start me out in Melbourne, FL for some reason. I cannot figure out how to get it back to my current location. Is there a reset or something I am missing in the Nav or Set up screens. Thanks for any help and have a GREAT day.

9 hours ago, rsell said:

I have a "new to me" 2017 RX350 F Sport. Everything so far so good until the other day I started the car and as I began driving I noticed the map was showing me over on the coast, about 40+ miles away. I have tried setting the destination to home, marking my home as a reference point and anything else I could think of but it still wants to start me out in Melbourne, FL for some reason. I cannot figure out how to get it back to my current location. Is there a reset or something I am missing in the Nav or Set up screens. Thanks for any help and have a GREAT day.

Copilot
Navigation System Reset:
  1. Map Updates:

• Sometimes outdated maps can lead to incorrect positioning. Consider updating your navigation maps:
  2. Firmware Update:

Remember, if these steps don’t resolve the issue, it might be best to consult a mechanic or visit your Lexus dealership for further assistance. Safe travels!