Hi, I just had my oil changed & want to reset the reminder. I found how to reset using a date but I would like to set the reminder using milage as the guide. Is that possible on my RX 350/2022? Thanks

1. Go to the radio and select the gear symbol.
  2. Scroll up until you find “Vehicle Customized Mirror and Utility.”
  3. Choose “Oil Maintenance Reset” and then “Schedule Maintenance Reset” at the bottom.

This should reset the reminder based on mileage

15 hours ago, RX400h said:
  1. Go to the radio and select the gear symbol.
  2. Scroll up until you find “Vehicle Customized Mirror and Utility.”
  3. Choose “Oil Maintenance Reset” and then “Schedule Maintenance Reset” at the bottom.

This should reset the reminder based on mileage

Thanks for the video. My question is what milage (how many miles) is the reset set to on the RX350/2022? My Lexus ES350/2016 allowed me to set my own custom milage before I got a message. 

Good question. Our RX displays a maintenance required symbol after 5000 miles. I document the odometer reading after changing my oil and resetting the warning. I believe the owner's manual states this mileage, but there is no way for me to custom-set the oil change intervals. I also have a 2024 car that does not allow this change, either.

8 hours ago, RX400h said:

Good question. Our RX displays a maintenance required symbol after 5000 miles. I document the odometer reading after changing my oil and resetting the warning. I believe the owner's manual states this mileage, but there is no way for me to custom-set the oil change intervals. I also have a 2024 car that does not allow this change, either.

OK RX400h thanks.