What is this plastic clip on the inside of the door trim

Hey guys,

First time posting. I have a 2021 350 F Sport and I noticed that a clip on the inside of my right rear passenger door are is missing. Looks like it’s just a small cover that’s covering a screw that’s inside of the hole. I tried looking online for a replacement part but couldn’t find anything. Does anyone have any idea, or even better, a part number for this small replacement. I’ve attached a couple photos of where it’s missing then also the left hand side door that has one in place. Thanks so much!!IMG_3408.thumb.jpeg.4081aa0e44900eda1a6f10aff28675b2.jpegIMG_3409.thumb.jpeg.6a048657ce604929208a8fb7425e15b3.jpegIMG_3410.thumb.jpeg.df8dcdc7c9abbc440ad4724961e8d8a0.jpeg

Edited by dave8424

It does appear hard to find in exploded assembly drawings, so I would call a dealership's parts department and describe the part as you have done here. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I was able to figure out what the part is called. It’s the rocker molding end cover. Basically just a cover for a small screw. Ordered the part from Lexus for $1.96.

Thanks guys!

Edited by dave8424
  • Thanks 1