Dead 12V Battery

I had my 4 dead batteries, in my 2023 RZ450e, It has only 746 miles since I purchased it in January. Lexis support connected a $4,000 test\analyzer to monitor the battery draw. I've tested the battery and the average voltage each time was about 6. The one I have has every package and accessory for the car so I thought possible that was the problem but from what the tech told me, Lexus has it designed to trickle charge the battery from the EV main battery so it should never get drained below a certain point.
All that said, I've decide to exercise the NJ lemon Law and have Lexus buy back the vehicle....

Update:

Lexus agreed to repurchase my RZ and refund all my out of pocket expenses including all payments to date. 

I ordered and picked up my 2024 RZ 450e Luxury yesterday July 3rd, the only change was the color, couldn't find the two-tone with-in 1000 miles so I settled for solid Ether. I'm going to forgo the digital key for a few months as that might have been the problem. There is already a new firmware update loaded into my car which hopefully will resolve that issue

• Thanks 1