transmission cable bushing change/shifter end

I recently had to replace my transmission cable bushing at the *BLEEP*er end of the cable.  Involved disconnecting my battery.   Since then my back door will not open with the key fob or the inside button, also my memory function on my seats and mirror will no work.  Any ideas what to try?

It seems like the issues with your 2005 Lexus RX330 might be related to the power back door system and the memory function. Here are some possible reasons and solutions:

1. Power Back Door: The power back door ECU records the back door positions in the memory. If the battery, fuse, power back door ECU, or power back door drive unit are removed and reinstalled, the power back door ECU loses the memory of the door positions. In such cases, resetting the power back door system is necessary. You can try opening the door manually first, then close it by hand. After that, it should work electrically again.

2. Memory Function: The memory function for your seats and mirrors might have been reset when the battery was disconnected. You may need to reprogram the memory settings for your seats and mirrors according to the vehicle’s manual.

3. Fuses: Check the fuses related to these systems. A blown fuse could cause these features to stop working