2015 gx460 used price

Looking at used gx460s and came across one that looks to be in good/great condition. 2015 64,000 miles, no accidents, seems to have been serviced regularly, etc. Dealer has it priced at $33.5…this is too high in my opinion for an 8 or 9 year old vehicle even if it is a gx460. 

question for you fine people is what do you think a fair price is? I would think $30k plus the dealers doc fee (which is always 100% profit) and taxes is fair but I don’t want to be unrealistic.

Based on the information I found, the prices for a used 2015 Lexus GX 460 can vary significantly depending on factors such as mileage, condition, location, and dealer. Here are some examples:

Given these prices, it seems that a price of $30,000 for a 2015 Lexus GX 460 with 64,000 miles could be considered within a reasonable range. However, it’s always a good idea to negotiate the price with the dealer and have the vehicle inspected by a trusted mechanic before purchase to ensure there are no hidden issues. Remember, the final decision is yours and it’s important to feel comfortable with the price you’re paying for the vehicle. Good luck! 😊

• 1 month later...

I have a whole new perspective when it comes to purchasing a Low mileage used GX460. I use to have a dealership and now my children own several in the Rocky Mountains. Two Months ago we decided to get another GX460 to replace out Toyota Pickup purchased to pull our RV as we traveled full time for the past few years.  The wholesale market on low mileage GX460's under $38,000 dollars Wholesale ($44,000 retail) are extremely limited! I the last 60 days, Nationwide there has only been eight available through Manhiem Dealers Auction that were rated in very good condition, with under 65,000 miles! Because the GX460 design is timeless the model year doesn't matter as much as the Mileage & Condition. Last week a 2017 Premium GX460 with 18,000 miles sold for $35,200 including fees. It was purchased by Lexus Dealership. I purchased it's appearance twin this week. It is in the same condition, It is two years newer being a 2019 and has higher mileage at 60,155 miles. I paid $31,800 including dealer fees for our new GX460. Now that the Bulletproof 4.6L V-8 is a thing of the past and the new turbo V6 has it's issues, many buyers want to purchase a like new GX460 before they are forever history! My advice for what is worth is don't worry too much about the year! worry more about the condition, mileage, service history and wanted options. Buying a GX460 is almost like purchasing a Classic or Custom Vehicle. There will always be a Market for Used GX460's no matter the year or mileage, people will want them for over-landing and adventure vehicles.  I hope you find the perfect GX460 for you and your family!