Driver Window Controls Not Working

Hi guys, I have a 95 LS400 and after swapping the battery the driver side controls for the other windows aren't working. Each window can roll up and down individually but can't be controlled from the driver side switches. I have tried the methods of holding down + up for the other windows but that hasn't re-enabled control from the master switch. Does anyone know how to fix this/what the issue could be? Thanks in advance.

Edited by ichuga

Step 1 .... get up from computer and go out to your car
Step 2 .... open glovebox, remove manual
Step 3 .... read your manual !!!!! It's all in there.

Use the individual window controller and roll the window all the way down, then up, hold the button at full up for about 5 seconds, you should hear a beep. Once you have done this for each window the drivers door switch as well as the one touch should be working for all windows.

6 hours ago, Dean2 said:

Use the individual window controller and roll the window all the way down, then up, hold the button at full up for about 5 seconds, you should hear a beep. Once you have done this for each window the drivers door switch as well as the one touch should be working for all windows.

If the answer you posted now is the right one, you did help.

The answer you gave 20 hours ago was not helpful, not friendly and hope you have learned how to help instead of telling to use the manual, which is extremely bad as it is originally written in Japanese, translated to Chinese (big market) and from there to other languages with Google translate, which is often making a mess out of things.

image.thumb.png.c849eeabaf51efb66c5b7d984e7337ac.png

Hope you understand that I am not speaking down to you, only asking you kindly to speak up to and help other users of the forum.

image.thumb.png.f99fa304e5b6b0c6d96dc101f796ae96.png

You help your way, I will help my way. If you check my posts on here you will find all of them are technical and helping answer other people's questions. The vast majority, like this question, are questions posted by first post members, who ask one question, get the answer they need, never come back to even bother to say thanks, let alone add any value to the group later on.

If you don't think my answers add value, feel free to put me on ignore but don't tell me how I need to help.

• Like 1