OEM Sparkplug Choices and Part Number Basics Question

I'm wanting to buy some new plugs for my 2000 RX300.   I currently have Denso Iridium  SK20R11.   Looking online, I see 9008091180 as the OEM part number for this vehicle.  I occasionally order from Rockauto, they have 5 plugs that correspond to the part number above, but not SK20R11, not sure which to get.  Also look online and some places use a 4 digit number for the Denso plugs.  

I’m just looking OEM replacements without an extreme markup on the price.  Also, in the past, I’ve been disappointed in some parts ordered from Amazon, which were advertised as AC Delco and they were low quality maybe a counterfeit of the real deal.  

The Denso Iridium SK20R11 spark plugs you currently have are indeed a good choice for your 2000 RX300. The OEM part number 9008091180 you found online corresponds to these plugs1.

As for the 4-digit number, it appears that the Denso Iridium SK20R11 spark plugs are also referred to as 3297. This might be the number you’ve seen in some places.

When ordering from Rockauto or any other online store, it’s important to ensure that the spark plugs you choose are compatible with your vehicle. You can do this by checking the product details or using the website’s compatibility tool if one is available.