Bad wheel Alignment on L/Cert RX350 I may for purchase

Go to solution Solved by CaptDuck,

I'm considering purchasing this L/Certified 2021 RX350 with less than 30,000 miles.
I see that the Lexus dealer recently did a wheel alignment, and requested the results, and some of the items are still out of spec after the alignment (picture of the current alignment numbers, after alignment, is attached).
-- Question, is this a dealbreaker? Or, should I buy it anyway, if I like everything else?
These wheel alignment results, after an alignment by the dealer, make me question the condition of this RX350? I'm thinking it might cause premature tire wear, and/or handling problems, but I don't know what affect these "red" out of spec numbers may have.
 -- Have any of you has out of tolerance results after a Lexus dealer did a wheel alignment?

AfterAlighmentRX350.jpg

Edited by CaptDuck
Added more info.

Are you certain that this vehicle was never in an accident? Did you call the dealership to question the results of the alignment? If so, what was their explanation?

Yes, I will contact the dealer. I just wanted some input from others to better understand how serious, and how common, these out of tolerance wheel alignment are after it was aligned.
 -- Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

I contacted the dealership, and they re-did the alignment, and sent me the results, and they were all in spec. However, they sold it before I could close the sale. I've purchased a 2020 RX with 21,000mi and am happy.