2007 GX 470 Mark Levinson Amp died

Trying to find a used amp that will work on my wife's 2007 GX470 Luxury model.  The number on my amp is 86280-OW490. There are a number of similar amps available but none with the exact number.   My question is can these amps be interchangeable instead of the exact number?

Thanks for any intel.

25 minutes ago, Chuck Barker said:

Trying to find a used Mark Levinson amp that will work on my wife's 2007 GX470 Luxury model.  The number on this amp is 86280-OW490. There are a number of similar amps available but none with the exact number.   My question is can these amps be interchangeable instead of the exact number?

Thanks for any intel.

• 1 month later...

Not a direct answer to your question, but my 2005 Mark Levinson system died last fall. Nav still worked, but radio/tape/CD sound - no go. The GX, usually parked under cover, sat outside all summer (Michigan). Shortly after the system died I was able to start parking it under cover again. About a month later it started working again. Very strange, but it saved me the expense and trouble of replacing the amp.