Who is getting a TX?

JetSteve

I got the TX 500h luxury trim in black. But I left it at the dealership waiting for the tow hitch receiver to get shipped and installed. Since Dec 27, I plan to pickup this Friday with or without the receiver. 

6 minutes ago, lkim562 said:

I got the TX 500h luxury trim in black. But I left it at the dealership waiting for the tow hitch receiver to get shipped and installed. Since Dec 27, I plan to pickup this Friday with or without the receiver. 

There are many parts backlogs for one or more reasons and for many auto suppliers. My 1-month old Supra with 700 miles on it was held up at a dealership for 5 weeks, waiting for a part and special tools. I finally retrieved it, last Saturday. I know someone who had to wait three months for an auto body shop to get and install a body part. 

2 hours ago, RX400h said:

There are many parts backlogs for one or more reasons and for many auto suppliers. My 1-month old Supra with 700 miles on it was held up at a dealership for 5 weeks, waiting for a part and special tools. I finally retrieved it, last Saturday. I know someone who had to wait three months for an auto body shop to get and install a body part. 

Wow that's patience! 

On 1/23/2024 at 7:34 PM, lkim562 said:

Wow that's patience! 

I gave them plenty of time but even now, the tools and part has not arrived. It is a huge problem that no one seems to be able to fix.

On 1/23/2024 at 6:38 PM, RX400h said:

When Lexus releases a new model it is common for things like hitches and other accessories to take weeks to months to be available .

• Thanks 1

On 1/22/2024 at 9:42 PM, JetSteve said:

I am loving the demo videos on Youtube of the TX 550H+ PHEV.

The TX is selling very well I doubt you will find a lot of them on any lot ?