Subwoofers

Hey whats up guys, before i get to my question i guess ill introduce myself. my name is alex, i live in nj and i just got my 94 sc300 5sp a couple of weeks ago. its a blast to drive even though im still getting use to tthe whole shifting thing but im pretty good at it now....

anyway back to my question im going to be purchasing some subwoofers for my car im guessing 2 10" or maybe a box? my question is where would you suggest putting them? a box would take up alot of room in the trunk. and i saw behind the wall thing of the trunk is the gastank i think? so housing them back there wouldnt be a good idea. so is my only option on the sides of the trunk or is there another option.

if you guys have a system and you wouldnt mind postin pics id appriciate it

Alex

Given any thought into perhaps getting one 10" and putting it in place of the stock one, then maybe running it by it's own amp mounted in the trunk or behind that wall you're talking about? That's what I'd like to do eventually...but if your car didn't come with the upgraded stereo (10" sub and 12 disc changer) then you've got an 8" sub stock (or at least that's how I understand it so far as the stereo setups go...I could be wrong)