3309 & Aisin pink @ Summit is best pricing on the 'net!

unknwn

Since I'm going to be cycling fluids into the quarter-million mile RX (two complete flush intervals for the AWD -140F-) I wanted to get an adequate supply of the best stuff going.

The race-car supplier priced the coolant to $15 gal. (need right around three to do a complete system evacuation on a tow-packaged RX300), and the eighteen bottles of the Mobil One I'll have delivered came in at $40 per 6 pack. 

The ATF qualified me for a $10 gift/Summit bucks. And the whole business shipped for -no cost-. 

A FelPro rubber-infused cork engine oil pan gasket was less than half the cost of anywhere else, so cleaning up a sorta' weapy area there was easy to set up for too.

The steel transmission cooler lines that mount just below the radiator -MUST- be replaced, Dorman deemed it profitable to produce reproduction of that part. The trans. pan gasket is going to be replaced with a Mahle rubber-infused cork gasket along the same line of the OE Toyota/Lexus original.  These last two items, along with an Aisin thermostat were sourced through another supplier.

I'm trying to decide what product to use for a coolant system flush/clean before I set the car up for a timing belt/water pump maintenance interval ( I'm going to spend the extra money for the Aisin replacements kit).

Got a cool deal on a FelPro valve cover gaskets set on Amazon for a Black Friday pricing which couldn't be ignored ($15).

Now if I can just find someone who's got a shim selection and the sneakin' tools so It could benefit from a valve adjustment.