Dented exhaust (or something else) on a piece of wood

fun123

Hello, i am away from the city and writing this from phone so excuse bad formatting if it happens.

As title suggests, i was driving through the woods on road to the cabin, since "road" is  soaked there was a lot of mud and it was uneven. I got stuck and middle of my car layed on piece of wood while making horific sound. I am afraid that i didn't damage anything, i sent photo to my mechanic and he said all is good its just dent. I am driving rx450h 2012.

As i am paranoid when it comes to these problems i just wanted to check if someone knows if something bad could happen. Nothing strange is happening to the car and there are no noises.

Obviously, i will go to mechanic when i come back to city. I just need peace of mind so i can rest peacefully in mext days.

Thank you for taking your time.

IMG_20231004_182222.jpg

3 hours ago, RX400h said:

Hello, John. I'm not sure what the piece with the holes in it is, but likely your mechanic is correct.

Noone knows what is that piece. I have driven it since on various speeds and everything works as it used to, no strange sounds or anything out of place, i can sleep peacefully.

• Like 1