Bulb out dash light on with aftermarket headlights

Hello.  I am new to the forum.  We just purchased a 2005 Lexus ES330 to serve as a 3rd car (son's first car).  The car is in great shape overall with just 123,000 miles.  It was a local car that has a great service record.  The past two days, I have been working though the car to learn more about it, and I have a replace bulb light on the dash.  The previous owner put some aftermarket headlights on with led halos that look pretty good, and I have a feeling these are tripping the light even though they have normal halogen blubs as the main lights.  The light for the auto leveling system was on, and I saw on the forum to disconnect the module for that.  That took care of that problem.  All other bulbs are working as far as I can tell.  The warning light only comes on when the headlights are on when it is dark.  It is not on when the DRLs are on.  I was wondering if anyone had any experience with these aftermarket headlights and if they need a resistor or something to get the light off on the dash?  After that, I get to use the forum and videos to try to tackle a cracked up power steering hose.  Thanks for your help.  I look forward to learning more about this great car!

Well...feel free to delete this post.  I figured it out.  It wasn't the headlights at all.  I went out and turned it on again in the dark, and I noticed the tail lights looked odd.  Come to find out that the previous owner had put one filament bulbs where the two filament brake lights should have been.  I had the correct bulbs sitting around, and the dash light is out.  Problem solved.  On to the next thing.  Thanks!