New 350rx F sport owner 2019 Rear View Question

Moderator...I just signed up.   If this is in wrong forum location, please either send me the correct or please relocate.  Don't mean to clog up the forums.  Hi everyone.   Just purchased 2019 RX 350 F Sport.   Ha!  Love it except for mirrors.  Yep.  The sensors darken way too much for my eyes.

I'm in AZ., yet the rear view and the side view mirrors are too darn blackened for me.  Canadian build, first sold to CA., USA.   I'm thinking these are dark factory window tints.   But the rear view mirror...wow, it's always almost black.   I have tried the rear view mirror sensor OFF.  I have tried the black tape on the back of the mirror sensor.  I mean it's dark.  Now I pulled what I believe is the 2 wire molex connector off the rear view mirror in order to actually remove the sensor from the mirror.  It's the only wire harness to the mirror, though there are 2 multi wire harness' left in the housing outside the mirror bracket cover.   If I removed the incorrect wires, I'd love to hear from you. 

Googling the issue doesn't turn up anything but the sensor hacks.   With the car on the street, even with the darkened rear window, I can see quite well.  So I know the tint isn't messing it up.   Could this be as simple as just purchasing an after market rear view that would ergonomically fit over the OEM mirror?   I don't use the remote control sensors on the mirror.  Any suggestions?

Now the side view mirrors, same darkening issue.   I love the automatic folding, heating/defogging routines there.   So I don't wish to mess with the wiring if possible.  Though I'm not afraid to do so if I can get a diagram.   I will eventually purchase the wiring and engine and starship enterprise electronics diagrams manuals.  So many out there...any recommendations on those?  

So much to learn.  The darn Lexus has it's own credit card, has learned how to call Las Vegas, and is betting on the Raiders for next season...I'm talking a brilliant car here!     Again, it's a 2019 RX 350 F Sport.     (yes, I learned on way home that the seats can freeze you butt off).

See ya on the road, and due to the RX, in the lane.     Lars