Coilover Springs On Regular Suspension?

i am trying to buy some springs that will lower my sc300 substantially. i have after market wheels but the gap between the wheels and my car is horrible. i need lowering springs and quick. i bought eibach springs to lower 1" but they didnt do much for me. i need something that will lower 2" at least, perhaps 3". does anybody know if springs from a set of coilovers would work on stock suspension? the springs only? if not, please someone guide me and how to lower my car more than 1" without buying coilovers or without air suspension. thanks.

i am trying to buy some springs that will lower my sc300 substantially. i have after market wheels but the gap between the wheels and my car is horrible. i need lowering springs and quick. i bought eibach springs to lower 1" but they didnt do much for me. i need something that will lower 2" at least, perhaps 3". does anybody know if springs from a set of coilovers would work on stock suspension? the springs only? if not, please someone guide me and how to lower my car more than 1" without buying coilovers or without air suspension. thanks.

Coilovers, or Air Ride. That's about it. Also, I personally wouldn't run springs that agressive on a stock suspension, that's not good. A lot of these companies that make extremely agressive drops for a low price aren't good. We had an Integra in today, with coilover sleeves, that cost him about a hundred bucks. He's had them on for less than 6 months, and the springs are complete junk. The coils actually smack each other, and bottom out. the perches are so deformed from being hit so hard over every bump. The car feels like it has no suspension. Like it's riding on motor mounts. Be VERY careful about what you pick.

If your looking for more then a 1 inch drop go with the Supra TT springs and shocks.....They should drop your car about an inch lower then what is rated for the Supra.....I have Tanabe springs on AGX shocks and ended up with very close to a 2 inch drop.

If your looking for more then a 1 inch drop go with the Supra TT springs and shocks.....They should drop your car about an inch lower then what is rated for the Supra.....I have Tanabe springs on AGX shocks and ended up with very close to a 2 inch drop.

then wouldnt eibachs for the supra tt lower it like 2"? id be aware of your camber on a drop that significant.