Nav Update

3000PSI

Ok,  I see the Nav system in the 05 s have all the missing streets that I don't have in my 04.

Is there an update yet or not?

Yes, it is out and I have it. $244. Probably not worth it unless you have alot of new streets in your area that are not on your old one. We have a new street that's been there for more than 3 years and it still isn't on the update.

Ok,  I see the Nav system in the 05 s have all the missing streets that I don't have in my 04.

Is there an update yet or not?

Yes, it is out and I have it. $244. Probably not worth it unless you have a lot of new streets in your area that are not on your old one. We have a new street that's been there for more than 3 years and it still isn't on the update.

I agree. I just got the new update and I ask it to find the nearest McDonalds which was half a mile away but it told me the nearest one was 26 miles away.

I have a Garmin 2610 which I have to use instead of the Lexus Nav system because the Lexus system is so poor. Garmin has such a superior product...I wish Lexus would use them as their vendor for navigation.