Will A Double Din Receiver Fit In 1990 Ls400?

I am new to this, and just bought a 1990 LS400. I will receive it on Tuesday and have been reading this forum for the last week soaking up all the information I can. I did a search but didn't find the answer. Can a double din receiver fit in the space of the original system? Would I just need a wire harness (I saw that there is a company out there selling the harness). If anyone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it.

I am new to this, and just bought a 1990 LS400.  I will receive it on Tuesday and have been reading this forum for the last week soaking up all the information I can.  I did a search but didn't find the answer.  Can a double din receiver fit in the space of the original system?  Would I just need a wire harness (I saw that there is a company out there selling the harness).  If anyone could help me out with this I would really appreciate it.

no there are no double din receiver kits that fit in 1990 lexus ls400. if you are looking for cd capability i have a complete install kit that changes over headunit to ls400 radio cassette with a cd button and includes the cd changer cable and lexus factrory cd changer. this is an easy plug in and play installation with no wire splicing. there are really no lexus wire adapters that are plug in and play for your car on the aftermarket. the toyota adapters look similar but have a different pin out arrangement. with the factory wire diagram it could ber figured out but dont follow the pin out code for the lower toyota models as they will not work.

I believe that this is the set up I already have. There is a 6 disc Lexus changer in the trunk and there is a CD button on the stereo in the front. I was hoping to replace the front stereo with a Double Din receiver, but if it won't fit, then a single din will have to do.