Need Help Deciding

Hey everybody,

Today is my birthday, but instead of getting me a present i convinced my parents, aunts, brother...etc. to give me some money for a bodykit! lol i need one. What I can't decide is weather i want to do the 97+ conversion or get a JIC bodykit. I love both of those, but im kinda scared about getting a JIC, because its Fiberglass. Even tho i guess its FRP which is better. So, how much better is FRP then just pure fiberglass or how much worse then urethane? also, are all JIC Magic kits FRP? do they all fit the car the same? i mean i know they will have to be some modifications, but if i buy a real kit, there shouldnt be that much, should there? I saw a site that was selling them for 1300....im guessing thats not too bad of a price and im pretty sure i can afford it.

And one last question....sorry i have alot...but, how much approx. does it cost to paint it and put it on my car?

Thanks alot, guys...I hope everyone has a nice sunny day! :D

yea frp stands for Fibre Reinforced Plastic so i think its preatty much the same thing.. well theres gfrp which is glass fibre reinforced... well you get the idea. but if anything urethane is best for durability.

• 9 months later...