92 Es 300 Heater/radio Operation

WDombo

I have a 92 ES300 that has an electrical problem. The DC power to the radio and climate control seems to cutout periodically causing those two systems to stop operating. It will come back on and everything works fine for awhile until the power once again cuts out. I believe there is a relay that is supplying the 12V to the units but don't know where it is. Has anyone had this problem and do you know how to access the relay that I'm speaking of? I have checked all fuses and they are in their sockets tight so this is not the cause.

Thanks for any info.

Bill

hey i tried looking in my repair manual and it didn't tell me much, sorry (i should buy a new one). what you can do is pull the radio and climate controls out and check the wiring for any damage and/or see if the wiring leads you to the power source. good luck!

• 1 year later...
look in the workshop tutorials

or do a search to find it.

Your problem is not going to be helped by any manual

you need to be able to trouble shoot wiring.

i cant find workshop tutorials...so many things ive asked you have referenced this...someone tell me where it is...deciding between oem blanks brembo blanks or brembo cross drilled all about 100 bucks....

$15-20usd 92-96 haynes Camry repair manual. $10usd Techinfo.toyota.com

Download the '94 Camry repair manual & deal with the fact you have a '92 A540-E Transmission & a 3VZ-FE engine.

AFA rotors I'll keep it short.

Drilled rotors are jujst behind ebay power chips as the dumbest thing to buy for any car.