2005 Rx330

bdar

Hi there,

I wonder how long will we get a new 2005 RX330 at this point of time. How long is the wait? I am thinking of getting AWD with Nav package. Do you guys mind telling me how much should I ask for?

Thanks.

You can probably find it on a lot somewhere. As far as pricing goes, look around in this forum a little and see what you can find. I remember pricing being discussed in another thread not too long ago.

Welcome to the club!

Hi there,

I wonder how long will we get a new 2005 RX330 at this point of time.  How long is the wait?  I am thinking of getting AWD with Nav package.  Do you guys mind telling me how much should I ask for?

Thanks.

hey since u live in ca, go email the dealers down south in LA. they should get you a good price anytime. That is what i do everytime I shop around for a Lexus. Fresno Lexus was just lucky with me this time... :P

If you want a suggestion, go to either Tustin Lexus or Lexus Of Westminster! ;)

Hey bdar,

I just picked up a 2005 RX330 myself. From what I've seen, there is little to no wait for standard feature packages including navigation packages. I waited about a month for mine because I ordered the Mark Levinson sound system. You should have no difficulty finding what you're looking for!

Dear Statik,

Total congrats on your new ride. I stopped by the Lexus dealer in Hartford

last weekend but didn't see any 2005's (unless they were hiding them). And

the local dealer we have in W. MA didn't have any 2005 RX-330's either. Just

semi-sorta interested where you got it from?

PharmGuy

"Drive carefully, pothole season is now open in New England"

hey since u live in ca, go email the dealers down south in LA. they should get you a good price anytime. That is what i do everytime I shop around for a Lexus. Fresno Lexus was just lucky with me this time... :P

If you want a suggestion, go to either Tustin Lexus or Lexus Of Westminster!  ;)

denslexusgx470: Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I've been hearing that the dealer down in southern CA can give a good price. But is the price really good though so it's worth it for me to go all the way down to the south?

StatikRX: Actually when I mentioned Nav package that will include Mark Levinson, too. By the way, how satisfied are you with your ML stereo?

Thanks guys for your quick replies.

Hey bdar,

I just picked up a 2005 RX330 myself.  From what I've seen, there is little to no wait for standard feature packages including navigation packages.  I waited about a month for mine because I ordered the Mark Levinson sound system.  You should have no difficulty finding what you're looking for!

PharmGuy,

It was actually Hoffman in Hartford. Mine was on the lot for about a week or so before I picked it up. My understanding is that the 05 models are coming in, and that they should have stock. When I discussed with Hoffman, they told me it was the ML package that I had to wait for. Give them a call!

Cheers

Thanks StatikRX for the info. That's where I purchased my RX-300 from

a little over a year ago. I'm not looking to trade up yet, but my neighbor

is seriously thinking of trading his Pacifica. Seem like if we go out, they

want me to drive....... hmmm.

Thanks again for info,

PharmGuy <_<

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of getting RX330 in this coming holidays. Do you mind telling me how much do I expect to pay for AWD 2005 RX330 with Nav package with ML sound system? I really want to know from all your experience. I live in Bay Area. Thanks!!!

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of getting RX330 in this coming holidays.  Do you mind telling me how much do I expect to pay for AWD 2005 RX330 with Nav package with ML sound system?  I really want to know from all your experience.  I live in Bay Area. Thanks!!!

Try Lexus of Pleasanton. Go to their website. Send them a request for a quote from the fleet manager. That's how we got ours. He did give me a quote for premium plus, navigation, and ML for under 43,000. But we bought one without ML.

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of getting RX330 in this coming holidays.  Do you mind telling me how much do I expect to pay for AWD 2005 RX330 with Nav package with ML sound system?  I really want to know from all your experience.  I live in Bay Area. Thanks!!!

Try Lexus of Pleasanton. Go to their website. Send them a request for a quote from the fleet manager. That's how we got ours. He did give me a quote for premium plus, navigation, and ML for under 43,000. But we bought one without ML.

Hi CC05RX330,

Why you finally got the one without ML? Is it something bad about ML? I've test driven RX330 a while back but without ML, so I don't have any clue how good is the ML sound. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Hi CC05RX330,

Why you finally got the one without ML? Is it something bad about ML? I've test driven RX330 a while back but without ML, so I don't have any clue how good is the ML sound. Thanks.

Nothing wrong with the ML. The ML package came with the Rear entertainment system which we did not need. We are not audiophiles, so the standard sound was good enough.

Hi Guys,

Hi CC05RX330,

Nothing wrong with the ML. The ML package came with the Rear entertainment system which we did not need. We are not audiophiles, so the standard sound was good enough.

I've been driving my new RX now for about 2 weeks, and I must say, I'm completely enchanted by the Mark Levinson audio. I've sampled a number of different systems in the past, including the Bose in my G35, and an aftermarket system in previous cars, and none compare to the clarity and overal audio quality of the ML.

I've heard some people mention that the ML should come with a subwoofer, but in my opinion, too much bass kills the music. The drivers in the ML setup really do push a great deal of lows into the cabin to the point where you really "feel" the music. I can only imagine someone who wants to REALLY bump to Nelly or something wanting additional lows. For me, and probably for others who enjoy a wide variety of sounds, the lows are perfect.

I've also had a number of compliments from some passengers so far that have said things like "it sounds like a symphony in here". It really is that good. The bottom line is, if you are a big music buff, and you've got the extra green, you won't be dissapointed. If however, you listen to AM talk radio when you drive, don't waste your money!