Buying A 1993 Gs 300 (corrected)

Hi,

I am looking at buying a 1993 GS 300, I live down in Brazil and it is often a problem to find parts for that car here. However a friend told me that this car uses the same parts as a TOYOTA CAMRY v6, as far as engine, transmission and suspension. Can anyone confirm that please? Thank you very much.

Hi,

I am looking at buying a 1993 GS 300, I live down in Brazil and it is often a problem to find parts for that car here. However a friend told me that this car uses the same parts as a TOYOTA CAMRY v6, as far as engine, transmission and suspension. Can anyone confirm that please? Thank you very much.

The mark iv supra, 93-97 has the similiar parts.

Hi,

well as for engine parts, the 93-97 supra non-turbo will be an exact match... as for misc. body parts, the camry and avalon are kinda similar in parts, but don't know if they will fit i.e. door handles and stuff like that. You can also try looking for a toyota aristo. Those are the j-spec version of the lexus gs300