Took The Plunge!

headjoog

Well - thanks to the buyer's guides and this forum...I took the plunge. I am now the proud owner of a 91 LS400!

I was able to fix my CD Changer issue. The cartridge was jammed in there. So I ever so gently took the changer out of the trunk and was able to weasle the cartridge out - ever, ever so gently. I expected to find plastic pieces everywhere, but after dismantling, everything appeared to be in one piece and I was able to get the cartridge out. The car came with an extra cartridge and upon reassembly - PRESTO! Crusing with the CDs! I am so happy - I was expecting to spend $$ for that repair. Now on to the LCD display next....

Now I do have a question about keys. I've seen numerous posts, but I'm now confused. Since this is a 91, does that mean I cannot get any more remote keys to work with it. It came with one working remote key - actually, that is the only key that came with it and I need a couple of other ones. Can someone clarify this key thing for me?

Thanks and have enjoyed the forum thus far -

Headjoog