Need To Buy Pressure Hose

jlo84

Good day everyone. I am close to purchasing an SC400 1992 year model from a friend of my old man's. However, it is in need of a new power steering pressure hose.

I have called many places and researched online and can not find this part! Is this stealer-ship only? (dealer).

I was however, able to find this hose for the same year LS400. I understand they are the same engine, but am unaware if they use the same routing or not?

Any help in locating this part would be appericated greatly!

• 5 months later...
Check at AutoZone or Advance.  I think they both have them listed when I last checked.

I am searching for a Power Steering Hose for a 1992 Lexus SC300, but am not having much luck. I lowest price I found was $361.00 for the hose. Anywhere else I can find the part cheaper? Please help!!

Zain Khataw

Check at AutoZone or Advance.  I think they both have them listed when I last checked.

I am searching for a Power Steering Hose for a 1992 Lexus SC300, but am not having much luck. I lowest price I found was $361.00 for the hose. Anywhere else I can find the part cheaper? Please help!!

Zain Khataw

www.lexmods.com has it for $340 w/ free shipping. A little bit cheaper, not much.

Now that I think of it, it was the VW Vanagon whose high pressure hose went out and i had rebuilt due to the excessive cost. I only replaced the power steering pump, my hoses were fine on the Lexus.

• 1 year later...

Good day everyone. I am close to purchasing an SC400 1992 year model from a friend of my old man's. However, it is in need of a new power steering pressure hose.

I have called many places and researched online and can not find this part! Is this stealer-ship only? (dealer).

I was however, able to find this hose for the same year LS400. I understand they are the same engine, but am unaware if they use the same routing or not?

Any help in locating this part would be appericated greatly!

look for a hydraulic shop and have it rebuilt alot cheaper