After Market Dvd Entertainment System

bcable

Just curious if anyone has installed an after market dvd entertainment system in their RX330, and if so, which one did you choose?

I am also considering the headrest dvd system too.

I would like an over head system that is as thin as possible to avoid completely blocking the driver's rearview mirror.

Any suggestions, including how much you paid, would be appreciated.

i have an rx300 with an aftermarket 10 disk dvd changer by rosen mounted out back...i think it was like $500 or so...it displays thru my santeca monitor for the kids in the backseat...i don't remember the monitor price but it's mounted to my center console. people ask me why i don't have a bigger monitor mounted overhead instead, it's because i don't want to block my rearview...i didn't want to shell out for a pair of headrest monitors either

The OEM LEXUS DVD E-System is the best choice.

However, you can install the Sony 7xxx E-System($400 ~$700 : a Overhead monitor, a DVD-Player, a Wireless Headphone, and a Remote). If you need how

to install it let me know.

But, the headrest dvd system is better choice because you don't have to make any

whole on top.

^^*

However, you can install the Sony 7xxx E-System($400 ~$700 : a Overhead monitor, a DVD-Player, a Wireless Headphone, and a Remote). If you need how

But, the headrest dvd system is better choice because you don't have to make any

whole on top.

^^*

i'm interested in learning my options...i'm leasing mine and i think they might frown on any mods.

you mention the headreast mount is a better option, does this involve putting holes in the headrest?

thanks for the advise.

The stock RX330 headrest is small for most of new screen. If you want to put

small 5~6" it's fine to cut it and put it in, But buy 3rd party or extra headrest.

Most of high quality screens are somewhat expensive and too big for the stock headrest. Personally I like the Sony but they are expensive. Some of the sony model use single cable for power and video.

You can buy 3rd party headrest and put screen in it. Then when you return your car you can just replace the headrest.

Search on Ebay, sometimes they sell RX330 headrest for $50. -

And, don't spend time on searching or trying to get 12V from battery.

There is rear cig lighter that provides enough power for DVD, Screen, VHS.

• 1 year later...

I'm interested in learning how to install/wire the headrest DVD system for RX330. I'm considering the Visualogic Headrest system. Could you please send instructions to lamuel@yahoo.com

Will appreciate it.

whole on top.

^^*

• 6 years later...

guys, I am looking for invision headrest dvd. Has anyone installed that kind of car dvd before? Which types of invision headrest dvd you've got? Also need you advice about the invision headrest dvd I plan to buy. 7 inch Digital Car Headrest DVD Player with USB/SD/GAME/IR/FM transmitter.
http://www.justcardvd.com/products/7-inch-Digital-Car-Headrest-DVD-Player-with-USB%7B47%7DSD%7B47%7DGAME%7B47%7DIR%7B47%7DFM-transmitter.html

JCJC108433-3__17360_zoom.jpg