Multiple Posts

amf1932

I inadvertently posted the same post twice and I don't know how to delete one of them. Any ideas? If that feature is unavailable, I think it would be a good idea to implement it, instead of asking a moderator to do it everytime this happens. What do you think about this?

Alan, once you click on [Add Reply] and the post is viewable, you should see a line of clickable options at the bottom of the text area (immediately below your signature).

it looks like this:

ON CARD PM !REPORT ^TOP XDELETE +EDIT +QUOTE "REPLY

you will only see the xDELETE selectable box if it is a reply that you posted. Click on that box and you should be able to delete posts that you made.

If that doesn't work, then contact a moderator.

steviej

I inadvertently posted the same post twice and I don't know how to delete one of them. Any ideas? If that feature is unavailable, I think it would be a good idea to implement it, instead of asking a moderator to do it everytime this happens.  What do you think about this?

Afraid you cannot do that Alan :blushing:

its a safeguard against people leaving the club inn a trop, maybe knowing they are going to be banned or such, and deleting a load of threads that they started.

If you create a dupliate accidently, just hit the "Report" button, and the mod team will get an email. ;)