Stupid

Newspaper works great but it has a few drawbacks, it can scratch trim around windows, its messy, the cloth gives the same results and its easier to work with.

wow, i never knew that...ive never owned anything high end enough to need ot know that...

but my windows are framelss. are you referring to the chrome trim along the bottom of the windows???

and how much are these MF Glass Towels???

Chrome trim, paint, plastic trim. I think the glass MFs are like $2 each. Another thing is you can use them on tint, you can't use newspaper on tint.

I learned a lot here about windows. :) I don't use newspaper, but i had no idea that you can't use it on tint. I think that i will try them MF's.

I also like what Alan said. Kleenex Viva paper towels and Turtle Wax ClearVue Professional Auto Glass. :)

Chrome trim, paint, plastic trim. I think the glass MFs are like $2 each. Another thing is you can use them on tint, you can't use newspaper on tint.

i find that odd, i used newspaper on my limo tyint on my contour (not with alarming frequency, once a year maybe) and i never had any problem...hmm...i guess i got lucky?