Windshield Wiper Fluid Problem

Hey everybody, i got a small problem with my 95 SC300...dealer will probably charge me 40283048021 dollors for this so id rather try to fix it myself first. My winshield wiper fluid doesnt work. Like when i press the button for water to come out, there is a "zzzz" noise and the wipers start working, but no water comes out, there seems to be enough water in the tank....well, its full lol, and it doesnt seem to be leaking, cuz it stays full, and i dont know what the problem could be or how to fix it...please help

TheCurlyOne, There might be some dirt lodged in the black tube running from the wiper fluid tank to the sprayer's. Or the sprayer's my be clogged.

to clean the sprayer's use a small needle or pin and gently work in the spray holes. If this doesn't solve the problem, locate the black tubing connected to the sprayer's. Disconnect the tube from the sprayer's and blow air into the tube to dislodge any blockage. Goodluck!