Rx330 Audio System Problem (urgent)

LOVESAN

URGENT HELP !

My wife's 2004 RX330 CD player has ***ERROR 4*** flashing on the display, owner's manual shown "it indicates that there is a trouble inside the system. Eject the disc.

IF THE MALFUNCTION IS NOT RECTIFIED: Take your vehicle to your Lexus dealer.

When i press the eject button (as instructed above), the system then automatic changed to FM radio mode, does anyone ever encountered simliar problem ?

Is there a simple way to RESET this error message or should i really take it to the dealer just for this ?

Many tks..

a.c.

Take it back to the dealer. Mine was showing Error 3 a couple months ago. I had to take it back two times before they finally agreed to replace it. The problem was that the stereo didn't show the same error at the dealership.

kh046:

Tks for your advise.

Error 3 and Error 4 are actually the SAME. I guess dealership won't do anything if you couldn't duplicate the problem. When you said they agreed to 'replace it', do you mean they actually replaced with a brand new audio system ?

How long did you wait for the parts to arrive ?

tks..

a.c.

• 4 months later...
kh046:

Tks for your advise.

Error 3 and Error 4 are actually the SAME.  I guess dealership won't do anything if you couldn't duplicate the problem.  When you said they agreed to 'replace it', do you mean they actually replaced with a brand new audio system ?

How long did you wait for the parts to arrive ?

tks..

a.c.

The guy pretty much wants me to keep taking my car to Lexus. In addition, he had already preordered it the first time that I took it in. In that case, when I went in the second time, he just put in a "New" stereo.