Gs400 Hid Headlight Yellowing

I just had my HID headlights replaced on my 99 GS400 because of condensation in the lenses. Only problem is that the headlights are not the same color now. :wacko: One side is the standard brite white/blue tint and the other is a brite white/yellowish tint. My only concern is that this is caused by the condensation in the previous lenses and that it is a sign that the light may burn out. Shouldnt the dealership replace the bulbs as well when they replace the lenses? If not, how much do the bulbs cost to replace? Thanks!

If the lenses were just replaced why would they be dirty enough to cause a difference in color? It is possible that the dealer did replace a bulb (maybe they broke one) when they were installing the lenses? In that case both should have been replaced if the color did not match. The reflectors inside the housing should have been cleaned while the lamps housings were apart, but the shouldn't cause the color you describe anyway. Best advice would be to go back to the dealer and ask, "hey, what the heck is up with this?"