Side Mirrors

HAVOCK

Hello new to this so I will try to help out as mush as I can.. I lost control over my drive side mirror, it will move when going into reverse but I can't adjust it with my controler. However, the passenger side work fine. Does this sound like the switch is bad? And how do you pop of the side mirror glass does it just pull forward to come off?

Hello new to this so I will try to help out as mush as I can.. I lost control over my drive side mirror, it will move when going into reverse but I can't adjust it with my controler. However, the passenger side work fine. Does this sound like the switch is bad? And how do you pop of the side mirror glass does it just pull forward to come off?

You have a bad switch. Both of mine went south and the dealer fixed it. It was under $100 for the part plus labor. They wanted to replace both mirrors. I knew it was the switch. Lexus was willing to cover 75% of the cost of both mirrors. Lexus USA called the dealer and ended up replacing the switch when they put some pressure on them.

George