Job Choices

carnerd

Hey all Im new, Ive been on the BMW, and Cadillac forums. I am a Technician at a Dodge and Isuzu dealer and I do NOT like working on them and I dont like the work enviroment there. The boss is a !Removed!.. really, his name is !Removed! lol. But anyway I was looking into going to UTI college and when I leave there I have options to work either at BMW, Lexus, Volkswagon, and some other varios dealers. I was really looking into lexus and BMW because I love the luxury and speed too. Cadillac was an option but thats just a pian in the butt lol. So if any of you have any insite on these cars please let me know your opinion, it would be greatly appreiciated :D :D

At this point, you need a good work history. If you are going to get that, you need to work at the dealership with the best reputation for good service; be it Kia or Mercedes, Lexus or Ford. Once you build a good solid work history and reputation, you can only move upward. Sure, Lexus builds great cars, but check this board; not all the dealers are as good as the car. And just working for a luxury line doesn't guarantee anything. Most Luxury car owners are really picky. After all when you pay 50+ k for a car, it had better be perfect!! Check out the reputation of the service departments of nearby dealers and find the one with the best reputation.