Nothing Special, New Pics Of My Sc

sc_toy

Hey all, I didn't see a section for pictures so I'll post this here. Sorry if it's in the wrong area.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/671312/2

I just used the Mr. Clean autodry thing and borrowed the camera from work to get some pictures of her. Unfortunately some of the good ones turned out blurry cause I'm a newb at using this camera still. I tried to get some interesting lighting as the sun was setting.

Also of note, the black centre section of my dash as compared to the wood grain on page 1. I ripped off the fake woodgrain cause it was terrible. I've still got a lot to do but I think it's looking a lot better than when I picked it up.

Those are aftermarket tips too, just bolt on SS tips that are slightly smaller diameter than the stock ovals. IMHO they look much cleaner and nicer now, but not large and ricey.

Anyway thanks for lookin'

Aaron :cheers:

Hey,

Well I'm half torn, if I go with the 315 cc min 3S-GE or 7M-GE injectors, and modify the stock MAF meter to bypass 25% more than stock (saw this at a supra meet, guy gutted a lexus MAF meter and put the contents into a 4" tube and fabbed up a variable slider plate for the idle bypass), I could theoretically get away with over 400 hp on the stock computer. That's the beauty of the stock MAF system, add more air and it adds more fuel.

However, if I end up wanting to go over 500 hp, which I doubt but you never know, I'm going to use a lysholm blower which will support upwards of 25 psi, and a TEC 3 will allow me infinite control of the fuel.

The reason I'd use a TEC over some of the others is that I've learned a lot about the TEC II over the years through a friend of mine. It would work with most of my stock sensors, and I believe only two sensors would need to be changed to GM units. It also supports many outputs for 2 stage nitrous oxide, boost control, water injection, etc. that can be triggered at various RPM or TPS readings AFAIK.

I'm going to take the stock injection as far as I can get it, because up to that point it will be better than any aftermarket, but past a certain point I will have to go standalone.

Cheers,

Aaron