2004 Ls430 Bluetooth

Messiah

I have Sony Ericsson T610 cellphone. Everything works fine with the LS430 bluetooth. But when someone calls me, the ringing tone comes from the telephone in my pocket, not from the car speakers. Is it suppose to be like this, or can I change it somehow? My dealer says it is suppose to be like this!

I have Sony Ericsson T610 cellphone. Everything works fine with the LS430 bluetooth. But when someone calls me, the ringing tone comes from the telephone in my pocket, not from the car speakers. Is it suppose to be like this, or can I change it somehow? My dealer says it is suppose to be like this!

I've noticed this same behavior (similar phone as yours - CDMA T608) so you're not alone. I'd prefer the ringing come from the car speaker but not sure if it's part of the Bluetooth hands-free profile.

Perhaps others with different brands of BT-phones can comment.

• 2 months later...

It is not supposed to be like that. I have tried both the Motorola V600 and the newer Razor V3, and both ring through the driver's speaker. (The V3 also ring different tones based upon the type of ringtone selecteds; in handsfree mode the V600 rings a single type.) Other compatible phones do not ring through the speakers; I have tried the Nokia 6820, and the T608 and T637 from SE. The V710 from Verizon has been reprogrammed to have many of the functions disabled and has one of the less useful BT functions for the LS.

I am unable to transmit my phone book from my Motorola V710 to my car. I sue Altell and this is the first Bluetooth phone available for Altell. Any suggestions? Is there anyway to enter numbers into the phone book manually?

I got the Sony Ericsson T610 as well and i didnt find any way to make the ring sound thru the car speaker....it will mute the radio while ringing but will sound from the phone only..