Rx300 Dvd Player For Driver Help

btroadman

I just purchased a 2000 RX300 which has a rear TV with VCR/DVD players. Which is terrific....except I am a single guy with no kids. I would love to add a front TV and hook it to the existing dvd unit. I have been looking around to try and find someone who has done this to get a good placement, but haven't as of yet.

If anyone has done or seen this and can give me some ideas, I would be much obliged.

how big a screen up front are you lookin' at? it's not super easy to find a spot to mount a monitor. i've seent hem mounted off to the side of the climate controls, closer to the passenger side but it's a bit akward. in japan, i've seen monitors mounted on top of the dash above the trip computer monitor...i considered that but since it's illegal to display moving images while driving (at least where i live at) and i sometimes have to park in shady neighborhoods, i decided against it. i also have a monitor for the back seat passengers and a 10 disc dvd changer in my 2000 rx... i kinda wish i had the 2001 or later rx with the nav option as i've seen that monitor converted to allow tv and other inputs to be displayed on it...er, i dunno if that helps you at all...

• 1 month later...