Rx300 Sirius Radio Placement Help

btroadman

I just purchased a 2000 RX300 and put my Sirius satelite radio in. I can't figure out where the best place to mount it is. I was hoping there would be people out there who might have some good ideas, and was also wondering if there was some aftermarket mounting bracket to install it somewhere special.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Yeah we're having problems with the garage page.

Best thing for you to do probably is post on the SiriusBackstage board and ask their advice about placement. I do know of a member that installed one on an RX330 and it came out well. If you saw the pictures on that forum don't worry about the garage because they're the same.

• 3 weeks later...

:o Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

Now how come I did not think of that one :(

Can't wait to see your pics... It's too dark out now for me to take some..

I will try this weekend... Going to activate the radio now...

Ciao! :D

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm... I have a Sirius in my RX300... I wanted everything to look bone stock but have quick and easy access...I have the puck looking antenna hidden amongst the luggage rack so it blends...the unit itself is mounted in the front of the TOP console drawer---at an angle...when the drawer is closed the interior looks completely stock...best of all, the Sirius is protected from spills (thank you lousy cup holder) etc...to view, the drawer only has to be partially open...

if anyone wants pics, i'll take and email just let me know.

"ciao"...dont here that one out here much...wild when you here a familiar word and realize its been years since you have heard it used in a conversation. course out here your immediate supervisor is a few years older than yourself, a vp in a global corp AND addresses you as "dude".