Are There '04 Awd Flint Mica W/ Grey Int. Still Av

DURSO

I am wanting to purchase a '04 RX330 in Flint Mica with Grey Leather Interior, AWD, Navigation, and Premium Plus Package for my wife. NO RSES.

My local dealer (Valencia, CA) is telling me there is none in the US. I dont see how this is possible, especially since they havn't started shipping the '05's yet. I think they are just tryong to get me to purchase what they have on their lot.

Is there anyway for me try and locate one? Does anyone know where I might be able to get this car? Any Dealers out there that can help me locate one?

I am located in Los Angeles, CA

Let me know.

Thanks - Tony

I am wanting to purchase a '04 RX330 in Flint Mica with Grey Leather Interior, AWD, Navigation, and Premium Plus Package for my wife.  NO RSES. 

My local dealer (Valencia, CA) is telling me there is none in the US.  I dont see how this is possible, especially since they havn't started shipping the '05's yet.  I think they are just tryong to get me to purchase what they have on their lot.

Is there anyway for me try and locate one?  Does anyone know where I might be able to get this car?  Any Dealers out there that can help me locate one?

I am located in Los Angeles, CA

Let me know.

Thanks - Tony

We've searched high and low in Nor Cal and were told the same thing. Actually, one dealer told us they had one. They were going to match a price of 39.5 for it but when I told them they probably had the only one they changed the price to 40,6. Dirt bags.

Anyway, good luck finding one.

I am trying CARSDIRECT.com

Anyone had any experience with these people?

They seenm to think they can find one. They will search the entire country with their list of Lexus Fleet managers.

We'll see!

• 2 weeks later...

When we bought our 2004 Flint Mica RX330 equipped exactly as described last February, the salesman at our dealership--Lexus of Tacoma--told us that there weren't that many Flint Mica RX330's made. Ours was originally promised to someone else, but the salesman got it for us somehow. I love it and the color is out of this world when the sun is shining on it. It's kind of nice to know that I have something rare. Good luck

Hey, I found it in my area, Bellevue, WA. This car number is 148129. You can call them to ask it. I was almost taking this car because of its color and nav. But I am going to special order my multipanel moonroof RX330 2005. The MSRP is 44,288.00. I think they will accept $40,000.00 if it is still in their lots. Good luck to get it. :)

Hey Tony,

I just happened to check a dealer's website here on the East Coast (CT).

They have 1 2004 RX-330 in Flint Mica according to their inventory. If you

really are interested, the link is........http://www.hoffmanauto.com.

It's listed as vehicle 4C035812. It has the grey leather interior, say's

Premium Plus Package, but I don't see anything about Nav package.

Good Luck

PharmGuy B)

Tony,

I bought my 2004 RX 330 in Flint Mica in SJ in May, and was given the same story by the first dealership I went to about the color--that I'd have to wait for the next boat load to come to get the car in Flint Mica because according to their systems there were none available, so I should just settle for a color that they had available on the lot. I started calling all Lexus dealerships starting with those closest to San Jose, and working my way out, just to ask them what they had on their lots, and I found EXACTLY what I wanted in a dealership about 25 miles away. I'd advise to call around to other dealerships just to check.