It Lives

Mr. O

As some of you may remember my car was hit bad on may 15th.. BUT it is now out and better than ever. The body work was perfect and paint matched very well. I also took this time to upgrade my suspension and wheels. I went with supra bilstein shocks and supra eibach pro-kit. For rims and tires i went 18' ADR formula 5's and 235/40-18 pirelli zero nero tires. I really like the look of the lowered drop on the car w/ the front a little lower than the back.. Well heres the pic.. i hope you enjoy

my car

nah the drop is kinda big its 1.3 in front and .9 in back but i think the supra shocks add another .5 of an inch on top of that.. and yea i went w/ all the same size tires and rims so that it would be easy for me to rotate the tires... Maybe on my next set of tires i'll think about a change but for now i couldn't be any more pleased w/ the handling of my car.. the improvemnt is unbelievable!! i really dont know why more people dont use bilstein shocks on their SC's.. Their great for handling! As far as ride quality goes.. its a lot stiffer than before.. but next to other cars that have been lowered as much as mine, the ride quality isnt bad at all!