1995 Es300 Fog Light

Does anyone know of a website or parts house that carries used Lexus parts? I need a driver's side fog light for a 1995 ES300. I tried all my local part yards and none have any. I can get a new one from the stealer, but I hate to put a new part on a 10 year old car.Eespecially an exterior part that hasn't been subjected to the elements and sticks out like a sore thumb and makes me wish I had the $$ to replace the othr one also. Thanks for the help. :(

I found this:

Park/Fog Lamp Front

Lexus ES300 DRIVER SIDE ONLY 043890 $100 Mike Moore's Auto Salvage USA-FL(Holly-Hill) E-mail 800-676-3356

here is the link: http://www.car-parts.com

plug in your vehicle specifics, then when asked for which part, click on fog lamp, any state, then search. You will then be asked for right or left, select the one you want, then hit search.

steviej

Edited by steviej

Hi bamalexusguy

I went into the site that Stevie suggested but got an error message. If you find information on a part - new or otherwise - can you post here again?

I posted my search request above but now see you are also searching. I am happy to buy a new part by the way.

Thank you in advance for sharing your results. Appreciate it. :)

sorry for the bad link, I guess it would go right to the fog lamp page.

I revised my earlier post with instructions on how to get to the fog lamps using the link in that post that did work.

again, sorry for the confusion.

steviej

I found one at LKQ Birmingham which is about 40 miles away. I'm going tomorrow to get it. It showed in the search on car-part.com that 'steviej' gave me. Billy's Toyota/Lexus parts didn't have one, I called them last week. BTW he is in Calera, Alabama and I always call hime first before searching else where for used Lexus parts. Thanks for all the help and I'll let you know if LKQ has what I'm needing and the price after I go there tomorrow. :blink: