Biggest Rotors For 20"wheels?

dcfish

What are the biggest rotors that I can put on a 2000 is with 20" wheels ? and who makes them and where can I get them ? or 19" if that is as big as I can go .

thanx in advance,

20s on an IS? Pics please. I've seen 19s on an IS and the tires are already pretty thin. How is the ride.

I have 14" rotors on my 18" wheels and it is tight. I would assume then all else being equal, the biggest rotor you can fit in a 20" wheel is a 16" one. I don't know if there is an application for the IS with 16" rotors though.

ive seen an IS3 With 20" wheels.didnt even lookgood.was undrivable, so whats the point.

big rotors, im assuming by the fact you want 20" wheels its not for the stopping power but for the bling factor, the cost is tremendous, but if you have the cash.......

the biggest rotor to be fitted is a 355 but thats part of a 4 wheel kit

ive seen an IS3 With 20" wheels.didnt even lookgood.was undrivable, so whats the point.

big rotors, im assuming by the fact you want 20" wheels its not for the stopping power but for the bling factor, the cost is tremendous, but if you have the cash.......

the biggest rotor to be fitted is a 355 but thats part of a 4 wheel kit

Personally, I also think 20s are too big for the IS but eveyone has their own way of modding their car. ;)

As for the rotors, 355 is also the biggest I know of for the IS. You can just get the front 355 kit from StopTech, though. No need for the 4-corners kit but the 4-corners one is nice. :)

Thanx guys , I was inquiring about the rotors for a friend who saw a IS with 19"-20" wheels and he said the rotors filled the inside of the wheel and looked quite flashy . I appreciate all of your info .

Thanx again , :cheers: