How To Imput Radio Code

flanker271

I posted this at the audio/radio section 2 days ago but haven't got any reply yet. So I'll try here. Here is the story:

"Yesterday I had my alternator replaced. Now, the radio screen says "SEC". I know what the code is, but just need information on how to input my code. I lost my owner's manuel so I had make a post here.

From what I remember from the owner's manuel, you had to hold 2-3 buttons for 4-5 seconds then input the code. I can't remember which buttons they were. I tried many combinations but nothing happend. The screen just says "SEC". Can any LS400 members take a look at their owner's manuel and tell me the procedure to input the correct code?"

Thank you.

Radio off.

Key at "Acc".

Press the "1" button with the upper portion of the "Tune/Seek" at the same time.

Now press the #1 button the required times for the first number of the code. Then #2 with the second, #3 with the third. Then press "Scan".

Best of luck. Wish I knew my code. Remember, if you stole the radio, you have nine tries out of 999 or so numbers. Or you're screwed-radio goes dead. So I don't mind helping-the odds aren't in your favor.....