CarPlay options for 01 Ls430 with nav?

Dwegs

First: I have the VLine2 from Grom audio, so that is not an option for me. Reason? I have installed the first unit and it ran fine for 4 or so months, then started glitching out… I assumed it was user error, and set about rectifying my install to ensure perfect cable attachment and positioning. This failed. I got in touch with Grom and after several attempts to redo software/firmware etc., to their credit, they sent a new unit (had to remove and package the original before they sent it though). So new unit arrives, and ahhhh - works flawlessly from last September, till yesterday or Tuesday. It looked like it was loading (the VLine logo on screen with the steering wheel rotating), then abruptly stopped and I’ve had a black screen since. These are both units that have failed within 6 months each. I first purchased this in March or so last year, so they are still in the warranty period, but I don’t want to keep replacing the unit (lot of work) with another failure… 

so after all that explaining, I really just want something to replace the system that is NOT Grom Audio. 

Any ideas - suggestions would be appreciated.