Maintenance Schedual

I recently purchased a 1995 Lexus ES300, with 83,000 km on it. It runs fine but I am going to get it serviced soon. I went t to the lexus dealer where it was serviced before and I have a print out of the last two years. What I am looking for is the suggested maintenance summaries for an ES300. I am going to take it to a non Lexus garage and it would just make things a little easier if what had to be done was known in advance.

If some one could scan these summaries and email them to me that would be great.

Contagious

first off, please don't type in ALL CAPS, it is considered yelling and somewhat rude.

second, Your Lexus dealership can give you a printout of what has been done at Lexus dealerships. Unless you have the records from the previous owner, then you are pretty much out of luck unless you can find out where it was maint. each time. Then it would be an individual quest through each shop. Not all independents shops keep records based on VIN or owners.

Carfax.com will not give you maint. history, but may yield information as to damage and body shop work if done.

steviej