Dealer Service Codes

Canopy

Just purchased a 1996 LS400 with 106,000 miles. Very nice car, one owner, but very incomplete service records. No actual repair invoices and the notations in the driver's manual maintenance section are not complete nor helpful. The owner is very vague about specifically what has been done, but assures me "it received all the services." Doctor's wife, which gives me some comfort, but not enough.

Contacted the Lexus dealer where it had most often been serviced; they checked the shared Lexus service data base, and faxed me the result. Most of it's in code with very little explanation.

For example, at 90,501 miles it states: "Code 000102 90000 mile service nonwarranty-non OEM time-gear ovr asy (T-chn cvr)". I don't know what that means. I can't tell if the timing belt, water pump, radiator fluid, spark plugs, wiring, etc. was taken care of during the service.

In fact, one of my local independent repair shops (no Lexus dealership within 200 miles of Tallahassee) gave me a printout from Alldata of what services should be performed at 90,000 miles and the water pump, spark plugs, and wires were not on the list.

First question: Does anyone have the code translation they would be willing to share?

Second question: If the timing belt has been changed is it customary/mandatory for the dealer to put some sort of sticker somewhere indicating that fact? Same for radiator flushing? Etc.?

Thanks in advance for responses.