2004 Sc 430 : Supercharger?

robby

Hello everyone.... I just bought a 2004 sc 430 and I was wondering if there were any superchargers available for it? I looked for a while but i wasn't really able to find anything that would work for the 2004? does anyone know? thanks, robby

yea blitz and toms. both very expensive and toms even more but with toms i read that in japan you can retain the factory warranty. so lets hope that that will be the same for here if it is available.

like he said. ;) but if you had to chose wouldnt you want to spend the extra and get the toms if the factory warranty can still be retained?. the sc430 puts out about 260hp and with the toms super charger i think it was at 350-60 so thats 100hp gain which is significant.

UCF: did you ask or did they mention that the factory warranty can be retained with the toms kit?

I can't imagine any manufacturer honoring your warranty after you add a supercharger/turbo. All that extra horsepower the car was not initially designed for surely will shorten the parts life expectancy. I remember them cancelling warranties if you took your car out to the local drag strip. ...bob